[Minutes of steamed sea bass]_Steaming time_How to steam
There are still many methods of steamed seabass. In different situations, some people can choose the cooking method that suits them according to their own taste, so that they can make their own taste.It’s better, and you should also try to choose some fresher ones when choosing seabass. This will make the meat more tender and taste more delicious.
Method 1[raw materials]sea bass (1 bar, 700 g), refined salt (for example), peanut oil (40 g), shredded ginger (15 g), and spring onion (2 bar).
[Production process]First, slaughter the seabass, remove the internal organs, and wash them.
Add salt, ginger, and peanut oil to the seabass.
Put two or three onions on the bottom of the dish, and put the sea bass on the onions.
Second, use pork shreds, shiitake shreds, ginger shreds, and (only) hot salt, soy sauce, ground chestnut powder, spread on the fish, steam over water for ten minutes, remove half of the raw juice after cooking, add raw onionsPut the pepper and pepper on the fish, then boil the lard and drizzle.
Method two[raw material]One pound of fresh sea bass, 1/2 cup of green onion, 4 tablespoons of ginger, 1 tablespoon of green and red pepper[Seasoning A]1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of wine, 4 onionsDuan, 4 slices of ginger,[seasoning B]1 tbsp of water, 1/2 tbsp of too white powder, several drops of sesame oil[production process]1.
Wash the seabass and marinate with seasoning A for half an hour.
Put in a plate and steam for 10 minutes.
Heat the pot, add the steamed fish soup to the spring onion, ginger, and red and green peppers, boil it, pour on the fish with seasoning B, and add a few drops of sesame oil.
[Features]This method uses less oil and less salt to marinate. It uses fish juice and wine, onion and ginger to increase flavor.
Three main ingredients: bacon, scallion, ham and mushroom pieces.
Auxiliary materials: salt pepper, rice wine, steamed fish stew with oil, step 1. After the sea bass is cleaned up, wipe off the water.
2. Rub salt, pepper and rice wine and marinate for half an hour.
3, mushroom shampoo, round ham slices, ginger slices, shallots and cut into spare.
4. Stir the spring onion into the belly of the fish. Ginger slices are good. Surround the ham and shiitake mushrooms. Boil the steamer in the heat and put it on the plate.Remove ginger slices, top with steamed fish stew oil, cook again, burn off cooking oil, and sprinkle the fish with green onions.
Method 4 Ingredients: 600 grams of sea bass, 5 clams, 6 pieces of pork, 3 pieces of ham, and appropriate amount of Chinese cabbage.
Production steps: ① Descale the sea bass, cut it clean, and use a knife to cut two sides of each knife.
Wash and cut Chinese cabbage, slice pork, ham, and clams.
② Put the Chinese cabbage in the bowl, add the sea bass, and drain the clams to the side of the bowl.
Pork and ham on fish back.
③ Sprinkle salt, monosodium glutamate and water in a bowl.
Put the seabass in the pot and steam for 30 minutes.
Practice five 1.
When packing fish, cut the spine to prevent the fish from deforming due to the shrinkage of the fish bone after steaming.
Spread the fish with seasoning wine and a little salt, and sprinkle with ginger.
The spring onions are evenly spread on the fish (add the fish belly and fish mouth, as well as under the fish).
Once the steamer is boiling, add the fish to the pan.
Steam for 6-7 minutes, turn off the heat and then use the remaining temperature in the pot to “virtually steam” for 5-8 minutes.
Boil the steamed fish stew with the right amount of water and bring to a boil.
Drain the water from the pan and pour the hot seasonings into the pan.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Finally, heat the fish with water and sprinkle with red chopped peppers for decoration.
Method six 1. Remove one perch and remove the internal organs together.
2. Use the word “blade knife” on both sides to make it easier to steam and taste.
3. Put the fish with the flower knife and marinate for 20 minutes.
4, chopped green onion segments and ginger slices separately; cut the green leaves of green onions into thin filaments, and roll them after soaking in water;
5. Wipe the fish with salt, and then scallion ginger on it.
6. Pour in a spoon of cooking wine.
7. After the water is boiling, add the fish dish to the steamer.
8. Before covering the pot lid, dig a spoonful of lard and put it on the fish. With hot steam, the lard will slowly melt and penetrate into the fish.
9, a little more than a pound of sea bass, the fire just steamed for six minutes, turn off the fire.
Then use the remaining temperature of the fire to “steam” for five minutes without removing the lid.
10. Use chopsticks to remove the onion and ginger.
11. Drizzle 2 scoops of steamed fish stew oil, and finely chop the onion before cutting.
12. Take another pan of hot oil, and when the oil is hot, pour it on the thin spring onion.
13. Garnish with coriander and red pepper rings and serve.