Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning in winter with coal stove

Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning in winter with coal stove

Winter is here and various heating facilities are beginning to play their respective roles.

Although there are also some households using electric heating equipment such as heaters, electric ovens, etc., it cannot be denied that there are many households using coal stoves.

The most important thing to pay attention to when using coal stoves in winter is to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Experts tell you how to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning in winter.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is life-threatening. Headaches should be opened urgently. Carbon monoxide poisoning is caused by carbon monoxide poisoning caused by incomplete combustion of coal when using coal stoves or other coal-fired heaters.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is extremely harmful to the human body and has a very high mortality rate. Even being rescued, the brain can cause amnesia or personality disorders.

Red blood cells in the blood contain hemoglobin, which has the function of combining oxygen with oxygen to transport it up and down the body.

Inhaled carbon monoxide can be combined with hemoglobin before the oxygen, and the body will gradually cause carbon monoxide poisoning due to insufficient oxygen inhalation.

Because carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas, even if the concentration of carbon monoxide in the room is high, some people may not be able to detect it, which is one of the reasons for the high incidence of carbon monoxide poisoning.

In the air until there is only 0.

04% concentration of carbon monoxide will cause dizziness, headache and vomiting in 1-2 hours. If the concentration is higher, it will cause death in 2 hours.

Experts remind you that when you use coal stoves, you should pay attention to regularly opening the window for ventilation, especially when there is discomfort such as vomiting and vomiting, you must also be alert and open the window quickly.

Winter service windows and ventilation, pay attention to drunks and child experts said that if carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected, shut down the heater properly, and open the windows to ventilate and accept fresh air.

Because carbon monoxide poisoning is an environmental type of disease, symptoms can usually be relieved by removing environmental factors.

If it is found to be a critically ill patient, open the window and ventilate while calling out for help, dial the emergency number, and implement first aid such as artificial breathing.

Experts also suggest that sometimes even for new coal stoves, carbon monoxide poisoning due to incorrect use is also a common occurrence.

Prevention is still correct mainly by regularly opening windows for ventilation.

In addition, special attention should be paid to drunk people, the elderly and children who are generally difficult to detect the symptoms, so these people should pay more attention.

.